Saturday, August 20, 2011

WOW....

Wow! That is about all I have been able to say the last few months. I am in awe of God! Just a few months ago I had no idea how I would pay for the training program beside everything else that I would need before I left in August. In April I started raising support and figuring out what all would be required for me to do so that I could go for training in Wales. As I started figuring up the cost of the training, the plane ticket, insurance, and supplies that I would need to purchase I realized that it was impossible. I had no way in my own strength to come up with the finances. In spite of that I knew God was in control. He had provided me with this opportunity and I knew He would provide. All I had to do was just put my trust completely in Him and stand on the Word! So I made that decision that no matter what the circumstances looked like I was going to trust Him!

My first sort of deadline that I would have was I needed a specific amount in my bank account so that when I applied for my visa they could look back and see that I had sufficient funds to support myself. Money started coming in slowly the first few months but when the time came for my first deadline I had exactly what I needed. Around this time God gave me a divine connection with a couple who volunteered at VOM for several months. Through someone they knew I was able to get my airplane ticket at a discounted rate which saved me about $600. This was just one of the many miracles that God has done in these last few months. Someone blessed me with money to specifically be used to buy any supplies I would need. So I was able to buy every thing that I needed. Then it came time for me to apply for a visa. I did not realize how expensive visas can be. The amazing thing is that even though I had no idea God was already providing for my visa. Once I found out how much it was going to cost along with the postage I had more than enough to pay for it. It was so encouraging for me at that point to realize even though I was completely unaware God was making a way!

Now we fast forward to the last few weeks. I was still in need of about $4400 to cover training cost. I just kept standing on the Word. I had no doubt in my mind that God was going to provide. He had so far and I knew He was not going to leave me now! Within this last week my training was completely paid for!  I was also still in need of a bag to take with me and God provided that as well. I was given a very nice camping backpack just perfect for what I needed! Wow, Wow, Wow….God is so amazing! I feel so blessed to be a part of God’s plan and to be used by Him.

Just remember and never forget God is a good God, He is faithful, and He will always provide! I will have more to share! I am looking forward to what God has got planned and I am excited that you get to be a part of it with me!

If you have anything you would like prayer for please let me know! I would love to be able to stand in agreement with you!

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment