Sunday, August 28, 2011

What Am I Doing?

Serving, exploring, learning, adjusting, changing...when I think about the last 10 days these are the 1st words that come to mind. Many of you may be wondering what I have been doing since I left.

Serving--I have been washing dishes, cutting vegetables, cleaning bathrooms, and just doing whatever needs to be done.

Exploring--As most of you reading this know I just moved to Llanelli, Wales. So I have been doing lots of walking, looking around, just getting familiar with where I will be living for the next 10 months.

Learning--I have been learning new words...even though I'm in the UK and they speak english I have quickly learned they speak a much different english than what I grew up speaking : )


Adjusting--Well I have had to adjust to being in a different time zone, having a different schedule, not knowing anyone, not always being able to understand people when they talk(even though they are speaking english)

Changing--I have had to change the way I do some things, I have had to change certain words that I use. Most importantly though God has been changing me!

Next week I will have more time to process all that I have been hearing in the conference and what God has been teaching me these last few weeks. So I will have more to share soon!

I just want to thank everyone for their support!! I love and appreciate all of you more than I can express in words! If you have any thing you would like me to be praying for please let me know!

God Bless! ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment