Thursday, April 28, 2011

Call to Missions-Dec 2001

I was in San Diego, California just a week after Christmas for a youth conference. I have lots of great memories, all the awesome speakers and bands but there is one thing that happened there that I will never forget!
          We were listening to a youth pastor speak at one of the sessions. I do not remember much of what he talked about but I do remember that the Holy Spirit was talking to me. I had just gone on my first missions trip in August and knew that was what God was calling me to do long term. It was that day though as the Holy Spirit was talking He revealed another piece of God's plan. I felt in my spirit that I would be living in Africa someday. At that point I did not know how, when, or where but I was very sure of what He had told me. So from that point on I started telling my parents I was going to live in Africa and started going on every short term missions trip I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment