Tuesday, May 31, 2011

That's Impossible!

     I am sure we have all had someone tell us that we could not do something or we have come up against a situation that just seemed impossible. When I started going on short term mission trips, I had people tell me that I was too young, that I would not have the money to go, or some other reason that it should be impossible for God to use. God showed me that was not true and that NOTHING is impossible with Him.
     He gave me the opportunity to go, He provided the finances for me to go, and He slowly pushed me out of my comfort zone and gave me the ability to do whatever He was asking me to do! There have been many times throughout my life that I have faced situations that seemed impossible, but God was always true to His word. Just at it says in Mark 10:27 "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God ALL things are possible." 
     As I am preparing to move overseas and go into full time missions God has been reminding me that through Him all things are possible. All I must do is BELIEVE! In Mark 9:23 Jesus said,"If you can believe all things are possible to him who believes." Also in Matthew 9:27-30 when the two blind men came to Jesus to be healed they believed and were healed. A passage of scripture that I have come to know well and have seen God prove it to be true numerous times is Mark 11:22-24, So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."
     It is great to know that I am not in this alone! God is always there no matter what, all I must do is trust Him! Just remember ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!
    I have exciting news! I did a car wash on Saturday and I made $360!! God really blessed me with some awesome help on Saturday! They also said they would like to help me do another car wash. So the next car wash will be sometime in July. I will be having a garage sale on June 25th. If anyone would like to donate things for the sale. Please email me at kyug29@gmail.com or contact me on facebook. If you have any thing you would like me to agree with you in prayer on please let me know! 
      Matthew 18:19 says, “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment